Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
Dosage: 1 lozenge
How Often: Every 2-3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Do not use this medicine
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not consume hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges.
- The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Height: 70mm, Width: 115mm, Depth: 24mm, Weight: 56g