Temporary relief from:
- Runny nose.
- Blocked nose & sinuses.
- Sinus pain.
- Body aches & pains.
Adults and children 12 years and over
Every 4-6 hours, as necessary
Max. daily dose
8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not use this medicine:
- In children under 12 years of age.
- For longer than a few days at a time in adults and for longer than 48 hours in children aged 12-17 unless advised by a doctor.
- With other products containing paracetamol unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have heart problems.
- You are taking antidepressant medication.
- You are pregnant, think you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
While using Demazin:
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep to the recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Tel 13 11 26) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
- This medicine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Do not use if foil seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg
Artificial Preservatives| Gluten| Soy| Yeast
No Preservatives| Gluten Free
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Height: 80mm, Width: 110mm, Depth: 20mm, Weight: 100g